K4600 card recap
Today I did a recap of the K4600 cards from my previous post and reflowed the headers that plug into the main chassis. I also compared everything between working and non working boards as far as resistors and transistors. I did not notice any real differences as far as bad transistors or out of spec resistors. So I just replaced the capacitors and reflowed and will retest tomorrow. One of the capacitors on the color board had a leg fall off and had leaked fluid on the PCB. Hopefully that was the issue with that pcb. Attached are the two boards after the cap kit. I will clean them better once I know they work.