Community

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Yoke for Arcade 1up

Hello Team, when will the yoke be available for the Star Wars Arcade 1Up?  The yoke that came with Arcade 1Up is cheap plastic, and works horrendously. Ready to upgrade ASAP!

kosman has reacted to this post.
kosman

That is our plan!

As soon as we get ours, our engineering team will put together a chip and release it so our yokes can be used on the arcade 1up star wars machine.

Stay tuned!

I spoke with the president of arcade 1up--they actually used our yoke on the prototype that they unveiled a few months ago.  They said they love our yoke but couldn't afford putting it on their $499/$599 cabinet.

-- mydentist "we fight for the user"

Thank you Sir Sysop,

Will these be available before / after Xmas, holiday season 2019?  Can an approximate ETA be provided?

This is awesome.  Hope it's available soon.  Anyone know if the Alan-1 fits on the 1UP with having to make changes to the panel (routing holes etc).

Quote from kosman on October 21, 2019, 6:11 pm

Thank you Sir Sysop,

Will these be available before / after Xmas, holiday season 2019?  Can an approximate ETA be provided?

Was wondering this myself.  Do you have an ETA?  I have my 1up Star Wars and although the yoke is ok, I’m looking to upgrade asap to alan1 yoke.